Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These squares are a breeze to make! And very tasty.
Make and share this Mars Bars Squares - Only 3 Ingedients and 7 Minutes! recipe from Food.com.
- Microwave first amount of butter/margarine to soften. Add broken up Mars Bars to melt. Stir together.
- Mix in Rice Krispies. Stir.
- Press into a greased pan. Chill.
- Optional -- melt one cup of chocolate chips with second amount of butter or margarine and pour over top before chilling.
- Sprinkle walnuts over top.
- Tip -- use a knife dipped in hot water to help cut neatly into squares.