1/1 Photo of Mars Bars Rice Krispies Squares (No-Bake)
I have been making ever since my son was small and even though my son is all grown up now they are still requested --- these bars are best if eaten the same day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 regular-size Mars bars
- 118.29 ml butter
- 473.18 ml Rice Krispies
- 236.59 ml milk chocolate chips
- chopped nuts (optional)
- 1Melt butter and Mars bars over med-low heat in a large saucepan until smooth.
- 2Remove from heat; stir in Rice Krispies cereal, and nuts, (if using).
- 3Press into a greased 8x8 pan.
- 4Top with chocolate chips, and place under broiler for 30 seconds Remove from oven and spread chocolate evenly over squares.
- 5Store in fridge.
- 6Cut into squares, and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mars Bars Rice Krispies Squares (No-Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (675 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.9
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.7 mg
- Sodium 99.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g