Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
They disappear even before you can say "Can I have the recipe?"
- 3 cups rice bubbles
- 4 Mars bars, chopped
- 30 g butter
- 200 g milk chocolate
- Place Rice bubbles into a mixing bowl.
- Melt Mars Bars and butter in saucepan, take care as not to burn.
- When melted, pour mixture over rice bubbles.
- Mix to combine.
- Pour into baking paper lined slice tin (20x20cm).
- Melt chocolate and spread over cooled mars bar slice.
- Place back into Refrigerator.
- Slice into squares (NOTE: If you take chocolate covered slice out of fridge ten minutes prior, cutting is a lot easier).
this was really good and so easy to make. I made it for my partners bd instead of a cake. It disapeared in no time. I did need some extra chocolate for the top maybe 100g more as I thought it was a bit thinly spread.