Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I use often for a treat for many occasions as it is so easy to make, and even though my children have grown up they still enjoy me making it when we have a get together
- cut mars bars into pieces& melt with margarine& honey.
- add rice bubbles& mix together well.
- press into lined (for removing easily) Laminton tray.
- melt chocolate and pour over top.
- put in fride for 1 hour.
- cut into squares.
- will keep in air tight container for 2 weeks but I dont know anyone who has managed to keep from eating it for that long.