Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
After making a million muffin recipes that were all rejected by my BF, I compiled this calorie riddled, chocolate loaded recipe especially for him. It's revoltingly unhealthy but really incredibly yummy! I'm afraid I only have the recipe in grams. I've put the approx. cup and ounce amounts in brackets at the end, but you'll need to bear with me on the translation as they've not been tried and tested.
- 175 g butter
- 175 g caster sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 250 g self-raising flour
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 6 -8 Mars bars
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 ml milk
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well.
- Add vanilla essence.
- Sift the flour, cocoa and baking powder and fold into the butter/sugar/egg mixture.
- Stir in the milk.
- Chop (quite finely) the Mars Bars and add to the mix.
- Grease/line a muffin tray and spread the batter evenly.
- Bake at Gas Mark 6/200C/400F for approximately 15 minutes.
- NB. The number of Mars Bars you use will affect the amount of muffins this mixture makes, so I've approximated the serving figures.