Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Saw this being made on television show. It looked so quick and easy...not too mention delcious! A great one for kids to make! Milky ways can be substituted with the mars bars. This slice can be frozen also.
- 240 g Mars bars, roughly chopped
- 30 g butter
- 2 cups rice bubbles
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- candy sprinkles, to decorate
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Place the Mars bars and butter in a small saucepan and melt over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Combine the rice bubbles and marshmallows in a large bowl then add the melted chocolate mix. Stir quickly to coat the dry ingredients with the chocolate but don’t over-mix as the marshmallows will melt slightly due to the heat of the chocolate.
- Spread mixture over the base of the cake tin then scatter coloured sprinkles over the top.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- When set, cut the slice into squares.
Took this to the DS's music recreational group were they enjoyed. I used coloured mini marshmallows which added a whirl of colour where they melted. Out of a 264g pack of mini mars bars I had 1 3/4's left over to get 240 grams. Thank you Tisme. Made for Edition 4 - Made My Recipe - a game of tag.