Recipe by Tisme
Saw this being made on television show. It looked so quick and easy...not too mention delcious! A great one for kids to make! Milky ways can be substituted with the mars bars. This slice can be frozen also.
Top Review by I'mPat
Took this to the DS's music recreational group were they enjoyed. I used coloured mini marshmallows which added a whirl of colour where they melted. Out of a 264g pack of mini mars bars I had 1 3/4's left over to get 240 grams. Thank you Tisme. Made for Edition 4 - Made My Recipe - a game of tag.
- 240 g Mars bars, roughly chopped
- 30 g butter
- 2 cups rice bubbles
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- candy sprinkles, to decorate
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Place the Mars bars and butter in a small saucepan and melt over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Combine the rice bubbles and marshmallows in a large bowl then add the melted chocolate mix. Stir quickly to coat the dry ingredients with the chocolate but don’t over-mix as the marshmallows will melt slightly due to the heat of the chocolate.
- Spread mixture over the base of the cake tin then scatter coloured sprinkles over the top.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- When set, cut the slice into squares.