Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from the March 2005 edition of Olive. I'm making it for my husband tonight. It sounds soooo scrummy!! Cooking time is chilling time.
- Heat the double cream to simmering pot; Turn heat to low and add the Mars bars, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add Cognac and butter.
- Pour the mix into a bowl, allowing it to cool and chill until thick and gooey- about 1 hour.
- Skewer each marshmallow on a cocktail stick and toast over a gas flame.
- Whip the whipping cream.
- Pour a little of the chocolate mix into 6 espresso cups, cover with a layer of cream and fill the cup with more Mars mix.
- Serve topped with a toasted marshmallow.