1 hr 25 mins
This is from the March 2005 edition of Olive. I'm making it for my husband tonight. It sounds soooo scrummy!! Cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the double cream to simmering pot; Turn heat to low and add the Mars bars, stirring until smooth.
- 2Remove from heat and add Cognac and butter.
- 3Pour the mix into a bowl, allowing it to cool and chill until thick and gooey- about 1 hour.
- 4Skewer each marshmallow on a cocktail stick and toast over a gas flame.
- 5Whip the whipping cream.
- 6Pour a little of the chocolate mix into 6 espresso cups, cover with a layer of cream and fill the cup with more Mars mix.
- 7Serve topped with a toasted marshmallow.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mars Bar Cups With Toasted Marshmallows
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.8
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 93.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g