Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from the March 2005 edition of Olive. I'm making it for my husband tonight. It sounds soooo scrummy!! Cooking time is chilling time.
- Heat the double cream to simmering pot; Turn heat to low and add the Mars bars, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add Cognac and butter.
- Pour the mix into a bowl, allowing it to cool and chill until thick and gooey- about 1 hour.
- Skewer each marshmallow on a cocktail stick and toast over a gas flame.
- Whip the whipping cream.
- Pour a little of the chocolate mix into 6 espresso cups, cover with a layer of cream and fill the cup with more Mars mix.
- Serve topped with a toasted marshmallow.