Recipe by conniecooks
Chocolate and cheesecake!! I am in heaven. These are easy to make, oh so delicious, and elegant and festive.
- 3 (1 7/8 ounce) Mars dark chocolate bars
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, brick style (softened)
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill the Mars bars for at least 20 minutes.
- Slice each bar into 16 slices. Keep in fridge until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 24 mini muffin pans with paper liners.
- Toss the crumbs with the butter and divide evenly among the cups. Press lightly into the bottom of the cups to make a crust.
- Bake 5 minutes. Cool.
- Place 1 Mars Bar slice in each muffin cup. Reserve.
- Beat the cream cheese with the sugar and milk until very smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in Vanilla.
- Divide evenly into muffin cups over Mars slice to fill each cup.
- Bake 12 - 14 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Chill till ready to serve.
- Just before serving garnish each one with a dollop of Whipped cream, and a Mars slice.