This is being posted for the sweet tooths out there. It comes from a Table Magazine and I have not tried it. It is a no bake cheesecake. Chilling time 3 hrs 30 minutes.
- Process biscuits in a food processor until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then add the melted butter and process until combined.
- Press biscuit mixture firmly over the base and side of a round (20cm) springform cake pan.
- Shill for 30mins or until firm.
- Meanwhile, combine 2 tablespoons cream, brown sugar and extra butter in a small saucepan.
- Stir on low heat for 3-4 minutes, until the sugar dissolves.
- Set aside.
- In a separate saucepan melt the chocolate with 2 tablespoons cream on low heat stirring until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Dissolve gelatin by whisking into water with a fork until dissolved.
- Cool slightly set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and caster sugar together in a bowl until smooth.
- In another bowl whisk remaining cream until soft peaks form.
- Stir gelatin mixture into cheese mixture with Mars bars.
- Fold in cream.
- Pour half of cheese mixture into prepared pan and drizzle with half of the caramel and chocolate sauces.
- Pull a skewer backwards and forwards through the mixture several times to create a marbled effect.
- Repeat process with remaining cheese mixture and sauces.
- Cover and chill for 3 hours until set.
- Slice to serve.