1/2 Photos of Mars Bar Cheesecake
This is being posted for the sweet tooths out there. It comes from a Table Magazine and I have not tried it. It is a no bake cheesecake. Chilling time 3 hrs 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process biscuits in a food processor until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then add the melted butter and process until combined.
- 2Press biscuit mixture firmly over the base and side of a round (20cm) springform cake pan.
- 3Shill for 30mins or until firm.
- 4Meanwhile, combine 2 tablespoons cream, brown sugar and extra butter in a small saucepan.
- 5Stir on low heat for 3-4 minutes, until the sugar dissolves.
- 6Set aside.
- 7In a separate saucepan melt the chocolate with 2 tablespoons cream on low heat stirring until smooth.
- 8Set aside.
- 9Dissolve gelatin by whisking into water with a fork until dissolved.
- 10Cool slightly set aside.
- 11Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and caster sugar together in a bowl until smooth.
- 12In another bowl whisk remaining cream until soft peaks form.
- 13Stir gelatin mixture into cheese mixture with Mars bars.
- 14Fold in cream.
- 15Pour half of cheese mixture into prepared pan and drizzle with half of the caramel and chocolate sauces.
- 16Pull a skewer backwards and forwards through the mixture several times to create a marbled effect.
- 17Repeat process with remaining cheese mixture and sauces.
- 18Cover and chill for 3 hours until set.
- 19Slice to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mars Bar Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 843.7
- Calories from Fat 580
- Total Fat 64.4 g
- Saturated Fat 37.1 g
- Cholesterol 172.1 mg
- Sodium 548.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 41.4 g
- Protein 10.7 g