Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is the lowest in fat I have been able to make and still have a nice sweet flavour. No need for mars bars in this one.
- Preheat Oven 180°C.
- Mix base ingredients and press into bottom of lined or greased slice baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix caramel ingredients in a saucepan and gently heat until thickened - CAREFUL to stir continually as this burns easily.
- Pour over biscuit base.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Mix chocolate and copha in saucepan gently over heat, again, stirring continually.
- Pour over slice and place in refrigerator to set.
- When firm, cut into squares.