1 hr 3 mins
Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from The Cafe Sucre Farine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat until melted. Remove from the heat.
- 2Add the brown sugar and granulated sugar and stir until sugars are incorporated and smooth. Chill the mixture for 10 minutes.
- 3Remove from the refrigerator and stir in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
- 4Add the flour, oats, baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cinnamon and mix together.
- 5Stir in the white chocolate chips, chocolate chips and pecans.
- 6Roll by hand into medium-size balls or use a scoop, and place on sheet pans. If desired tuck extra chips and pecans over tops of dough mounds for a lovely appearance.
- 7Chill, on sheet pan for 30 minutes.
- 8Preheat the oven to 325?F. Remove the cookies from the refrigerator and bake for 14-18 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool for several minutes on pan, then transfer to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marry Me Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.4
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.3 mg
- Sodium 49.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g