Recipe by MarraMamba
When i don't want to cook but want to eat something yummy and comforting yet quick, i make this. It just comes together nicely. no cooking of a sauce or fiddling..and you can use any cheeses you like. I add some chopped seeded cherry tomatoes occasionally but my favorite is just hot pasta with fresh grated cheeses over it and pepper
- 8 ounces linguine or 8 ounces spaghetti or 8 ounces fusilli
- 1 -2 cup of grated cheese (cheddar, swiss, mozzarella, whatever you like)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 -6 cherry tomatoes, deseeded and chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- boil pasta until al dente or done to your liking in a pot of water with the garlic clove thrown inches.
- Drain in a colander, return to hot pan and add the cheeses. Over low heat just mix the hot pasta and cheese, grating in pepper until melted.