1/4 Photos of Marra's Light Citrus Buttermilk Salad Dressing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml dried parsley
- 9.85 ml dried chives (or fresh)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46-4.92 ml garlic powder (i prefer the larger amount)
- 14.79 ml dried onion flakes
- 2.46 ml ground celery seed
- 1.23 ml herbes de provence (optional but i suggest leaving out the thyme if you choose this option)
- 1.23 ml dried thyme
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1Mix all dry base ingredients together and store in an air tight container.
- 2Whisk all wet ingredients together except the lime juice.
- 3Add 1 to 2 tbs of dry base to wet. Start with one and taste as you go.
- 4Add the lime juice a tsp at a time until you have the balance you like.
- 5Let dressing sit chilled in the fridge for at least an hour to let flavors meld.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marra's Light Citrus Buttermilk Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.6
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 1511.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 20.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence