Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Hot or cold, toasted, plain or buttered, this quick bread is sure to be a hit. From Sam Choy's Polynesian Kitchen (Marquesas Islands)
- Preheat oven 325 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- Add dry ingredients to a bowl, stir to mix well and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add 1 eggs at a times mixing well.
- Continue beating until mixture is very light.
- In a bowl mix the mango puree, coconut, sour cream and zest.
- Alternate dry and wet ingredients into butter mixture.
- Mix well as you scrape the sides.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake 50 minute or until toothpick poked in center of bread comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes then turn out onto a cooling rack.