Recipe by Lauren D
From Venezuela. Tastes like an Oreo cheesecake. Tastes best if prepared 24 hours in advance.
Top Review by Monac1000
My daughter needed a recipe for her International festival at school. We came accross this recipe at this site. It is a nice recipe for beginner kitchen kids. The taste was such a success we ran out of Marquesa before the festival ended. Several teachers asked for the recipe. I sent them to Recipezaar.com Thank you! Now this same recipe is being used in a fair contest for baking and tasting. Greetings from Michigan.
- 1 1⁄2 cups of crushed Oreo cookies
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 ready-to-use chocolate graham wafer pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together, except crushed Oreo cookies, with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- After thoroughly mixing ingredients add crushed cookies and stir into batter with spoon until well mixed.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350°F until center is almost set or 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.