- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Minute Rice, made for up to 4 servings
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare minute rice based on box instructions and preference.
- Over medium heat, brown the ground turkey and remove any fat afterward.
- Stir in one can of the desired soup to the cooked turkey.
- Add milk to mixture and stir. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low. Fold sour cream into turkey/soup mixture being careful not to over-mix.
- Spoon stroganoff on top of rice and serve. Enjoy!