Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an ,exquisite, mellow , really easy and somewhat fancy garlic bread. A must to try! My Aunt Dawn told me of something that she makes that all her kids love and I thought I would try to imitate it. This is what I came up with. Often I make tonnes of roasted garlic and red pepper and freeze it for later ease of use. (fresh roasted red pepper is really nicest) See seperate recipes for Roasted Garlic and Roasted Red Pepper.
- 1 cup salted butter, at room temp
- 7 garlic cloves, roasted and mashed (To personal taste)
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 1 sweet red pepper, roasted and chopped finely
- Gently cream all together and put in bowl for storage.
- Spread on toasted french or Italian bread.
- Can be made in large quantity and frozen beautifully for longer periods of time -- in the unlikely chance it lasts longer than one nighrt.