Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty marinade for fish, I made this for Halibut but I think it would be nice on most any fish...or even chicken.
- 29.58 ml sherry wine, dry
- 44.37 ml lemons, fresh squeezed prefered
- 29.58 ml soya sauce, reduced sodium
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml pepper, fresh ground
- 4.92 ml lemon pepper
- 9.85 ml basil, fresh
- 4.92 ml rosemary, fresh
- 3 garlic cloves, coarsley crushed
- Mix all ingredients in a zip lock bag,.
- Add fish or chicken refrigerate 2 - 4 hours.
This marinade is very good....however, I'd change it up for fish and chicken. I made exactly as posted for fish. I'd like a bit more lemon juice for the fish, and less rosemary. But for chicken, I'd use less lemon and chicken....just a personal preference. I was happy to see I didn't need any salt....the soy sauce was sufficient. I baked my fish, and finished with a quick broil to brown it up on top.