Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty marinade for fish, I made this for Halibut but I think it would be nice on most any fish...or even chicken.
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine, dry
- 3 tablespoons lemons, fresh squeezed prefered
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce, reduced sodium
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper, fresh ground
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons basil, fresh
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, fresh
- 3 garlic cloves, coarsley crushed
- Mix all ingredients in a zip lock bag,.
- Add fish or chicken refrigerate 2 - 4 hours.
This marinade is very good....however, I'd change it up for fish and chicken. I made exactly as posted for fish. I'd like a bit more lemon juice for the fish, and less rosemary. But for chicken, I'd use less lemon and chicken....just a personal preference. I was happy to see I didn't need any salt....the soy sauce was sufficient. I baked my fish, and finished with a quick broil to brown it up on top.