Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I wanted to put together a marinade for my pork tenderloin and this turned out to be an absolute surprise! Initially I planned only a few hours to marinade the pork...Well something came up and the pork marinated untill the next night. WOW! what a treat, it turned out so flavorful ...and tender enough to cut with my fork! I am thinking you will enjoy it as much as we did! I am trying it on chicken nest. (cooking time is marinate time )
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove (crushed or chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (fresh ground)
- 1 teaspoon thyme (fresh chopped)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (fresh chopped)
- 1 teaspoon basil (fresh chopped)
- 2 teaspoons oregano (fresh chopped)
- 1 sage leaf (fresh chopped)
- Mix all ingredients together in a zip lock bag -- ( I love Zip Lock!).
- add meat, rub to coat.and let sit for several hours -- or over night.
- Cook meat according to directions.