Recipe by Marmie's
This is a mellow blend of sweet baked itty bitty tomatoes, engulfed in garden fresh herbs, parmesan and feta cheese, baked to succulent perfection.
- 4 cups tomatoes, cherry
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, kosher
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, fresh grated if possible
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresly chopped
- 2 tablespoons oregano, Freshly chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, freshly chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss together first 9 ingredients.
- Place in oven proof dish and bake for 10 min, untill grapes shiny but skin not bursting.(about 10 min).
- Sprinkle with feta cheese, and broil 1 - 3 minute untill just a bit golden.
- Serve immediately.