Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an excellent Orange Marmalade Sauce which I use for Calamari. It tastes just like the Outback sauce they use on their Coconut Shrimp! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup hot Dijon mustard (Grey Poupon is what I use)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons hot horseradish
- Tabasco sauce, if desired
- Combine all ingredients and blend well.
- Can be used immediately, or refrigerate for several hours for flavors to blend.
Oh this is so good!!!!! You people out there try this. Thank You, Bev
Sweet and spicy, this is a very refreshing change from red cocktail sauce. I served this with cold cooked shrimp for a gourmet shrimp cocktail.
I used this with steamed shrimp. It was a tasty,sweet change from tomato based cocktail sauce.