Recipe by AZPARZYCH
This is such a quick way to prepare a tenderloin and it will smell and taste like you have been cooking all afternoon!
Top Review by Boomette
This recipe is very easy to do. And since I like orange marmalade, I had to try this recipe. I knew it would be great. I wish there was more sauce to pour on the pork. The pork was tender and yummy. Thanks AZPARZYCH :) Made for Photo tag game
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the pork with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Combine marmalade, water, ginger and remaining salt; spoon over pork Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees F.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.