1/2 Photos of Marmalade Nut Bread
1 hr 10 mins
This is a very good quick bread. This is the recipe as I got it but I really prefer ginger marmalade in this. When I use the ginger marmalade I do not add the orange rind.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together dry ingredients.
- 2Stir in remaining ingredients, except cream cheese, just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 3Spoon mix into a greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour.
- 5Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- 6Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- 7Serve with cream cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marmalade Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4116.9
- Calories from Fat 1827
- Total Fat 203.0 g
- Saturated Fat 41.6 g
- Cholesterol 406.1 mg
- Sodium 2611.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 524.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.3 g
- Sugars 201.5 g
- Protein 69.8 g