Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 chicken breasts
- Simmer first five ingredients in small saucepan for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, add garlic; Cool.
- Brush chicken pieces on all sides with half of glaze.
- refrigerate 1 hour.
- Reserve marinade.
- TO GRILL: Light a charcoal fire and let it burn down to medium, or preheat a gas grill to medium.
- Position grill rack about 6 inches above heat source.
- When the grill is ready, lightly oil the rack.
- Lay chicken on rack, cover and grill 5 minutes.
- Turn, cover and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Brush the chicken with some of the mainade, turn and grill for 5 minutes.
- Continue brushing chicken with marinade and turning it every 5 minutes until the chicken is cooked through while remaining moist, 25 to 30 minutes.
I had some cooked chicken breasts that were really bland. I made this sauce and added the cut up cooked chicken. Marvelous!! Served with rice and it was delicious. A definite repeat!