Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick way to get a gooey, yummy pull-apart bread. It came out of Quick Cooking, but I modified it just slightly since I didn't have the pan they called for. If you're not a fan of orange marmalade, try it with any jam you have on hand.
- 2⁄3 cup orange marmalade (or jam of your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (15 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the marmalade, nuts, honey and butter.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- Layer half the pieces in the loaf pan, top with half the marmalade mixture.
- Repeat with another layer of biscuit pieces and then the rest of the marmalade mixture.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes or until golden brown.
After reading the ingredient list, I wanted to make sure this wasn't overly sweet and that it would make enough quantity for our family, so I used 2 tubes of biscuits. I baked it in a bundt pan. The results were excellent and these have a wonderful, light orange taste!
I made this today. It was easy and fabulous!