This is a quick way to get a gooey, yummy pull-apart bread. It came out of Quick Cooking, but I modified it just slightly since I didn't have the pan they called for. If you're not a fan of orange marmalade, try it with any jam you have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the marmalade, nuts, honey and butter.
- 4Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- 5Layer half the pieces in the loaf pan, top with half the marmalade mixture.
- 6Repeat with another layer of biscuit pieces and then the rest of the marmalade mixture.
- 7Bake for 27-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marmalade Monkey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.4
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 623.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g