Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My mom made these for my family's Christmas party and my family thought they were so good. When my mom made these she did not add the red pepper flakes due to these being served to children. When I made them I did the same as my mom except I used a 12oz jar of orange marmalade to use up a couple of leftover tablespoons. I also used Aldi's brand frozen meatballs. The recipe is from Sandra Lee at Food Network.
- 2 lbs fully cooked frozen meatballs (recommend Armanino)
- 16 ounces Catalina dressing
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Place frozen meatballs in the insert of a slow cooker.
- In a bowl, stir to combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over meatballs and stir to coat.
- Cook on high setting for 2 to 3 hours.
I made this appetizer for a big family dinner. Everyone loved them! I plan on making them again for the Super Bowl game.
I chose this recipe because it uses frozen meatballs and I needed something easy. I just dumped it in the crockpot and I didn't even realize I was cooking. The red pepper flakes did not make it hot at all. Everyone enjoyed them- even the kiddies.