Recipe by Boomette
I tried this recipe and it's very yummy. Just a few ingredients. No cooking involved. I took it on the blog of Kitchen Koala but it's from : The Ultimate Ice Cream Book by Bruce Weinstein
Top Review by swissms
Wow! I never would have thought to make an orange marmalade ice cream but it is devine! I lightly drizzled a dark chocolate sauce over each serving. Thanks for posting a great recipe.
- 1 1⁄4 cups orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur (I used Grand Marnier) or 2 tablespoons syrup (I used Grand Marnier)
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the marmalade, vanilla, and liqueur or syrup. Mix well. Stir in the half-and-half and cream. Freeze in your ice cream machine according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- When finished, the ice cream will be very soft but ready to eat. Although this ice cream will not freeze had, you can transfer to a freezer-safe container and freeze to firm up a little more.