Recipe by heather in Ont,
This is a fast and easy way to prepare pork tenderloin. You can use apricot jam in place of the marmalade. I saw this recipe being cooked on a morning TV show about 5 years ago. I believe it is from the Pantry Raid cookbook. I like to serve this with Balsamic-Orange Couscous.
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade (melted)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat marmalade in small saucepan until melted. Remove from heat and stir marmalade with rosemary, mustard and garlic. Trim any excess gristle or fat from tenderloins and marinate tenderloin in marmalade mixture.
- Let stand for 30 minutes or up to 2 days, covered in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Sprinkle tenderloins evenly with salt and pepper and place on a rimmed baking sheet, turning the thin part of the tail up; under the thicker part of the loin.
- Place tenderloins in preheated oven and cook, basting liberally at least twice with pan drippings, for about 25 minutes, or until an instant read thermometer inserted into the meat registers 165°F
- Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing into medallions.