Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These pan fried chops are coated with a tasty glaze of orange marmalade, chili sauce and mustard. Fast and yummy.
- In a bowl combine marmalade, chili sauce, mustard and cumin, mixing well to combine, then set aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper and brown in hot oil about 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Lower heat a bit and saute onion until softened, about 5 minutes, adding a little more oil if needed.
- Add marmalade mixture to onions, stirring well, and let cook for about 2 minutes.
- Return chops to skillet, turning to coat with the glaze and cook over low heat about 1 minute on each side.
- Serve hot.
I made this for my family for New Years day it was excellent. I used the salsa instead of chili sauce because that's what I had. Everyone loved it, will make it again real soon. Highly recommend.
This was delicious but not 'as is' because it depends which bottled chili sauce you use. I used Sriracha and it was overpowering. Next time I'll use less chili. Also another 1/4 cup of red onions won't hurt. It is a nice dish and worth trying.
OMG! This is delicious! I adjusted the ingredients for 2 servings, and used a sugar-free marmalade and it was fantastic! My DH raved about it. He wants to try it on boneless ribs next. These chops were tender and juicy and the sauce is out of this world. I served it with white rice and a salad. It really was the perfect meal. Quick, easy, inexpensive and delicious. Thanks Kelly for this new one for my favorites cookbook!