These pan fried chops are coated with a tasty glaze of orange marmalade, chili sauce and mustard. Fast and yummy.
- In a bowl combine marmalade, chili sauce, mustard and cumin, mixing well to combine, then set aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper and brown in hot oil about 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Lower heat a bit and saute onion until softened, about 5 minutes, adding a little more oil if needed.
- Add marmalade mixture to onions, stirring well, and let cook for about 2 minutes.
- Return chops to skillet, turning to coat with the glaze and cook over low heat about 1 minute on each side.
- Serve hot.