Recipe by Kelly M.
These pan fried chops are coated with a tasty glaze of orange marmalade, chili sauce and mustard. Fast and yummy.
Top Review by sanherring
I made this for my family for New Years day it was excellent. I used the salsa instead of chili sauce because that's what I had. Everyone loved it, will make it again real soon. Highly recommend.
- 4 pork chops, bone in,about 3/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon oil, for browning
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 3⁄8 cup orange marmalade
- 3⁄8 cup bottled chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine marmalade, chili sauce, mustard and cumin, mixing well to combine, then set aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper and brown in hot oil about 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Lower heat a bit and saute onion until softened, about 5 minutes, adding a little more oil if needed.
- Add marmalade mixture to onions, stirring well, and let cook for about 2 minutes.
- Return chops to skillet, turning to coat with the glaze and cook over low heat about 1 minute on each side.
- Serve hot.