1/1 Photo of Marmalade Glazed Pork Chops
Kelly M.'s Note:
These pan fried chops are coated with a tasty glaze of orange marmalade, chili sauce and mustard. Fast and yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl combine marmalade, chili sauce, mustard and cumin, mixing well to combine, then set aside.
- 2Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper and brown in hot oil about 4 minutes on each side.
- 4Remove from pan and cover with foil to keep warm.
- 5Lower heat a bit and saute onion until softened, about 5 minutes, adding a little more oil if needed.
- 6Add marmalade mixture to onions, stirring well, and let cook for about 2 minutes.
- 7Return chops to skillet, turning to coat with the glaze and cook over low heat about 1 minute on each side.
- 8Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marmalade Glazed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.8
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 727.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 23.1 g