Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Simple but OH SO GOOD. Garnish the ham with slices of fresh orange and parsley
Make and share this Marmalade Glazed Ham recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325F'Score the fat on the ham into diamonds.
- Bake uncovered for 1 1/2 hours.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- During the last 20 minutes of baking time increase the oven temp tp 400 degrees F.
- Spoon half the glaze over the ham covering the sides as well.
- return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Spoon the rest of the glaze over the ham bake a final 10 minutes.
Did this for the holiday ham and it was a hit, and smelled great while it was cooking. Next time I may add some cardamom and cloves. Thanks for sharing!
This was a good glaze. I'm not sure I noticed the taste on the ham, but it smelled and looked wonderful. Next time I may make some extra to serve along with the ham. Thank you for sharing.
This is an EXCELLENT recipe and makes a BEAUTIFUL glaze that tastes like something! I used 1 tablespoon of the mustard (we like the zippiness)....that's the only change I made, and we LOVED it! This is a GREAT Easter Dinner ham--the meat was lovely and moist. KEEPER! KEEPER! KEEPER!