Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Simple but OH SO GOOD. Garnish the ham with slices of fresh orange and parsley
Make and share this Marmalade Glazed Ham recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325F'Score the fat on the ham into diamonds.
- Bake uncovered for 1 1/2 hours.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- During the last 20 minutes of baking time increase the oven temp tp 400 degrees F.
- Spoon half the glaze over the ham covering the sides as well.
- return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Spoon the rest of the glaze over the ham bake a final 10 minutes.