Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Yum! From The Best of Country Cooking 2004.
Make and share this Marmalade-Glaze Ham Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed herb stuffing mix
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground pork
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground cooked ham
- 1 (12 ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk and stuffing mix; let stand for 5 minutes. Add onion and salt. Crumble pork and ham over mixture and mix well. Pat into a greased 9 inch square baking dish [pan will be full]. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 30 minutes; drain. Bake 30 minutes longer; drain.
- Combine the marmalade, vinegar, mustard, cinnamon and cloves; spread over ham loaf. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F Let stand for 5-10 minutes before cutting.