1/2 Photos of Marmalade Gingerbread
Elly in Canada's Note:
A family favourite for many years. A simple little recipe, easy to make, tasty to eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix together first 7 ingredients, set aside.
- 2In another bowl, cream butter, blend in sugar, egg, marmalade and molasses.
- 3Add flour mixture to creamed mixture, stir to combine.
- 4Stir in boiling water, batter will be smooth.
- 5Pour batter into a 8" square cake pan which has been lined with greased parchment paper.
- 6Bake in 325F degree oven for 45-50 minutes.
- 7Best served warm.
- 8I have served this as a dessert topped with whipped cream! Yummy!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marmalade Gingerbread
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.8
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 448.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g