Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
The sweetness of the carrots combine well with the citrus orange flavours. Can do ahead and reheat in the microwave also.
- 946.36 ml carrots, thinly sliced
- 78.07 ml orange juice
- 2.46 ml ginger, chopped
- 78.07 ml orange marmalade
- 14.79 ml margarine
- snipped parsley, if desired (to garnish)
- Combine carrots, orange juice, ginger and marmalade in 1 1/2 quart casserole Dot with butter.
- Bake uncovered@ 350F 30 minutes or until carrots are tender.
I simply loved the flavor of these carrots! I made the recipe exactly as Tebo directed and left them in the oven for a little longer than 30 minutes because we like our carrots a little more tender. Thank you, Tebo!
This was a wonderful side dish that we made to Disney's Steak En Croute. The blend of the flavors in the two recipes really complimented each other well. We substituted the parsley for some dill weed and added it into the dish before baking. We enjoyed the ease of making it and the sweet savory flavor. Thanks for posting.
A great flavour combination, I added extra ginger as ZNGLASS suggested and the grated peel from an orange, hmmmmm!! delicious!!