Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delectable little shortbread cookies to grace your holiday platter!
Make and share this Marmalade-Almond Shortbread recipe from Food.com.
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar; beat in extract.
- Combine the flour and salt then gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Roll into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Using the end of wooden spoon handle, make an indentation in the centre of each ball and fill with jam.
- Bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned; remove to wire racks to cool.
- Drizzle icing over after cookies have been cooled.