- 6 shoulder lamb chops
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped green peppers
- 2 1⁄2 cups canned tomatoes, drained
- 2 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle a heavy frying pan with salt; brown the chops on both sides and put them in a casserole.
- Wipe out the skillet with a paper napkin or towel; put in the oil and heat.
- Add the onions and green pepper.
- Brown lightly; then add tomatoes and seasonings.
- Stir the mixture well; simmer for a few minutes and then pour it over the lamb chops.
- Bake tightly covered for an hour in a preheated 350F oven.