Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I could eat this until the cows come home! The measurements are a guess, as I usually just throw it all together in a bowl until it tastes right.
- 1⁄2 cup soaked cracked wheat (about 2 hours)
- 2 -3 chopped green onions
- 2 cups chopped fresh parsley
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 -2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice)
- salt and pepper
- Drain bourghul and squeeze out excess water.
- In a large salad bowl combine bourghul, parsley, green onions, tomatoes and garlic- mix well.
- Add olive oil, vinegar salt& pepper- taste and adjust flavour if neccessary.
This was a very easy & delicious recipe. I am trying to omit meat from my diet & this will be a doable recipe for me to eat. Thank you Marli....