Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
My husbands recipe, serves 2 to 4 and a delightful pasta salad when you are looking for a light meal. Serve with french bread or crackers.
- 1 dozen cooked frozen shrimp, approximately
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper (yellow if possible)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 3⁄4 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄3 cup thousand island dressing
- 2⁄3 cup Miracle Whip light
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta per package directions, and drain.
- Mix Thousand Island Dressing and Miracle Whip.
- Thaw and detail shrimp.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate until all flavors are blended.