This may sound odd, but it's REALLY good. The pesto vinegarette ties the veggies and the fish together well. Perfect in the summer. You could also do this with tuna steaks, chicken, shrimp, etc. - whatever is available and grill-able.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, toss the lettuce with the fresh vegetables.
- 2Rub both sides of the marlin with oil, salt, and pepper. Grill or broil about 7 minutes per side, until opaque. Remove from heat and let cool 2-3 minutes.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the pesto and the vinegar. Whisk together well.
- 4Break or cut fish into chunks.
- 5Layer plates with salad, fish, then top with pesto vinegarette.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marlin Salad With Pesto Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.9
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 433.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: