Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This may sound odd, but it's REALLY good. The pesto vinegarette ties the veggies and the fish together well. Perfect in the summer. You could also do this with tuna steaks, chicken, shrimp, etc. - whatever is available and grill-able.
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce with the fresh vegetables.
- Rub both sides of the marlin with oil, salt, and pepper. Grill or broil about 7 minutes per side, until opaque. Remove from heat and let cool 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the pesto and the vinegar. Whisk together well.
- Break or cut fish into chunks.
- Layer plates with salad, fish, then top with pesto vinegarette.