Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Marlin is very firm fleshed so you can use your favourite tuna or swordfish recipe. It grills very nicely.
- 6 marlin steaks or 6 shark
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, coarse chop
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Place fish in glass baking dish.
- Heat oil in skillet; add onion and
- green pepper: saute 2-3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and pour sauce over steaks.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
This was excellent. We just got back from fishing and we got a sailfish. I couldn't find a single recipe that called for sail, but this one sounded so good that I gave it a try. It turned out beautifully. I used a 14oz. can of tomato sauce and added some garlic. My husband & son loved it.
Very yummy!! Mako was on sale so we used it. The sauce is a lovely accompanyment!! Thanks for a good meal!