Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was created one evening as we prepared to decorate our Christmas tree. I had all the necessary ingredients to prepare *Alia*'s Ghost cocktail (Ghost Cocktail) except for the half and half. We had just returned from the store, where we'd picked up a small carton of eggnog. The rest kind of wrote itself. To the "ghost" of Marley, and the "ghosts" of Christmas past, present and future! Please note that my husband and I prefer alcohol to be a secondary flavor in our drinks - if you are accustomed to stronger drinks, you may want to add more vodka as desired. As written, this is a great "starter drink" for those that might not be so bold. For those making larger batches, this comes out to approximately 6 parts eggnog to 1 part of everything else.
- 3⁄4 ounce vanilla vodka (we used Stolichnaya)
- 4 1⁄2 ounces eggnog
- 3⁄4 ounce simple syrup
- 3⁄4 ounce Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and add a small amount of ice.
- Shake until well combined, about 30 seconds.
- Strain into your glass of choice.
- You may want to garnish the glass with white chocolate shavings, or come up with your own design!
- Drink and be merry!