This recipe was created one evening as we prepared to decorate our Christmas tree. I had all the necessary ingredients to prepare *Alia*'s Ghost cocktail (Ghost Cocktail) except for the half and half. We had just returned from the store, where we'd picked up a small carton of eggnog. The rest kind of wrote itself. To the "ghost" of Marley, and the "ghosts" of Christmas past, present and future! Please note that my husband and I prefer alcohol to be a secondary flavor in our drinks - if you are accustomed to stronger drinks, you may want to add more vodka as desired. As written, this is a great "starter drink" for those that might not be so bold. For those making larger batches, this comes out to approximately 6 parts eggnog to 1 part of everything else.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 ounce vanilla vodka (we used Stolichnaya)
- 4 1/2 ounces eggnog
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 3/4 ounce Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- 1Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and add a small amount of ice.
- 2Shake until well combined, about 30 seconds.
- 3Strain into your glass of choice.
- 4You may want to garnish the glass with white chocolate shavings, or come up with your own design!
- 5Drink and be merry!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marley's Eggnog
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.7
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.8 mg
- Sodium 69.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Godiva white chocolate liqueur