Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe was given to me by my good friend, Marlene.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon vanilla (to taste)
- 1 -2 teaspoon cinnamon (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- 3 cups sifted flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- cream cheese frosting (optional)
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Add sugar, oil, and vanilla; beat well.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add zucchine, dry ingredients, and nuts to moist mixture. Mix and pour into greased pans (1 tube or 2 loaf pans).
- Bake at 350*F for 1 hour or until done.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting if desired.