Recipe by Oolala
From "Cooking with the Stars." Lots of sugar in this one. Recipe takes 21 oz. noodles. http://www.marleematlinsite.com/
- 3 (7 ounce) bags egg noodles, Manischewitz medium size
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup butter, 2 sticks
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl and blend well.
- Place cooked noodles in a 15 X 10 inch glass baking dish. Pour mixture over noodles, covering thoroughly.
- Bake 40 minutes. Sprinkle with a bit of additional brown sugar on top and bake for another 10 more minutes.
- Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving.