Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from a school function that Marla brought the meatloaf to. It is awesome and easy to make.<><
- Mix together Loaf ingredients.Set aside.
- Mix together Sauce ingredients.
- Mix 1/2 of sauce into the Loaf.
- Pat loaf into a 9x9 glass dish.
- Pour rest of sauce over loaf.
- Bake at 400* for 45 minutes or until done.
Very tasty! We really liked this meatloaf. I used Italian style panko breadcrumbs and also minced fresh onion instead of instant. The final result made for a very good meal with roasted carrots and crusty italian bread. My only problem was that the meatloaf split apart during baking, but I'm thinking that was my fault rather than anything to do with the recipe. Very easy to make and I will definately make this again! Made for PAC Spring 2010.