- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 4 ounces cream or 4 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 celery rib, mince fine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 dash salt
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, mince fine
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 3 slices crisp bacon
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake potatoes until slightly softened or microwave 12 minutes.
- Slice in two lengthwise. Mix shredded cheese and remaining ingredients together in a mixing bowl, reserving 1 tablespoon of Parmesan and the paprika.
- Scoop out potatoes and put hot scoops in with cheese mixture. Cut in well with a knife until well blended.
- Fill potato shells with mixture, top with remaining Parmesan and paprika.
- Place in a well greased casserole dish and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until browned.
- MMMMM MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.06