Prep 24 hrs
Cook 5 mins
These ribs are very tender and full of flavor cooked on my Traeger grill!
Make and share this Mark's Traeger Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Remove the thin white membrane from the back of the ribs. Start with a knife and use a paper towel to grip it and peel it off.
- Mix all spices together, excluding the yellow mustard.
- Rub yellow mustard all over the ribs.
- Rub spice mixutre all over ribs, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove ribs from refrigerator and start Traeger grill on smoke for 10 minutes.
- Put ribs on grill and cook on smoke for 1 hour.
- Change heat setting to 225-250 and cook for another 2 hours.
- Spray ribs with apple juice and cover with aluminum foil tightly and cook at 250-275 for another hour. You want to keep the steam from the juice inside the foil to keep the ribs juicy and tender.
- Remove foil from ribs and spread your favorite BBQ sauce or glaze over the ribs and cook for 1 hour at 250-275.
- 1Remove ribs from Traeger and cover with foil for 20 minutes.
- Cut up and enjoy!