Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A recipe from Mark's kitchen (you know, the one I end up cleaning up the messes in when he finishes with is 'cooking').
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons Mrs Dash southwest chipotle seasoning mix (sodium-free)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Cover and chill one hour before serving.