Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This potato salad is the one you have at hotel buffets, upscale country clubs, and other places above the average persons means. The funny thing is, it is just a simple poor man's salad. Enjoy.
- 2 lbs organic red potatoes
- 2 cups mayonnaise, not sandwich spread
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh dill, it must be fresh
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon, must be dried
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Wash potatoes.
- Slice potatoes about 1/4 inch, like thick potato chip.
- Boil potatoes until el dente, you don't want them too soft.
- Drain potatoes, let sit for a few minutes in strainer, they will continue to cook.
- Rinse potatoes in cold water for a few minutes.
- Combine the rest of all the ingredients.
- Fold in mayo mixture with potatoes.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours.