Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
DH has been making this pie since he was a kid. It's AWFULLY rich, but oh so good.
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip (optional)
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- In the bottom of the pie crust, sprinkle the chopped peanuts and bake for 5 minutes at 300 degrees; remove from oven and cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into the cooled crust and garnish with additional chopped peanuts and chocolate chips, if desired.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Keep refrigerated until serving and refrigerate any leftovers (like you'll have any!).